Mon, 03 Oct|
Who is the Government - Burning Questions Session
Have you wondered why nothing ever seems to change in society no matter who is governing? 'Who is the Government' explains why. Ewan Campbell will be answering questions on his book on Monday 3rd October.
Time & Location
03 Oct 2022, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm NZDT
About the event
Hi and thanks for choosing to find out what is really going on in the world.
Rules of the game:
Please join the call at 7:15pm so we are ready to go at 7:30pm.
- I'm sure no-one is planning this however I feel it should be mentioned - Please don't buy one ticket and have a group of people sitting in your living room to watch the show. This would be unkind and I would class this as taking the piss. The amount of work and personal sacrifice that has been made by Ewan and his team (Graphic designer and editors among others) has been beyond words so as host I'm not willing to accept that. If I see it you'll be kicked off the call.
- All cameras must be on, we consider you Whanua and are moving forward together so its a policy here at Equity and Trust to be able to see your faces for all zoom calls.
- If we can't see your face you will be placed in the waiting room so you have a chance to sort your camera, three strikes and you will be removed from the call.
- All mics on mute please,
- Please don't interrupt the speaker, there is an icon for raising your hand which puts you right next to the speaker so we can see you would like to ask a question.
- If you have shared the zoom link with friends who haven't paid they won't be admitted on the call.
You will need to have/create a zoom account to be able to log into the call. Use your name on your Zoom account or your account will show up as ZU which will not get you access as we have no confirmation of who you are.
This is a standard EandT security protocol thanks.
See you on Monday. J.
1 hour 30 minutes
Q&A about the book 'Who is the Government - The Great Deception'Zoom