Thu, 21 Jul|
Who is the Government - 20 Questions Zoom
Have you wondered why nothing ever seems to change in society no matter who is governing? 'Who is the Government' explains why. Ewan Campbell will be answering questions on his book next Thursday. Hope to see you there.
Time & Location
21 Jul 2022, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm NZST
About the event
Hi and thanks for choosing to find out what is really going on in the world.
Rules of the game:
Please join the call at 6:45pm so we are ready to go at 7pm.
- I'm sure no-one is planning this however Ifeel it should be mentioned - Please don't buy one ticket and have a group of people sitting in your living room to watch the show. This would be unkind and I would class this as taking the piss. The amount of work and personal sacrifice that has been made by Ewan and his team (Graphic designer and editors among others) has been beyond words so as host I'm not willing to accept that. If I see it you'll be kicked off the call.
- All cameras must be on, we consider you Whanua and are moving forward together so its a policy here at Equity and Trust for all zoom calls. We like to see your face. No camera no call.
- All mics on mute please,
- Please don't interrupt the speaker, there is an icon for raising your hand which puts you right next to the speaker so we can see you would like to ask a question.
- The chat room will be monitored by Sarah, comments may be posted and there may be time at the end for further clarification of some questions if needed.
- If you have shared the zoom link with friends who haven't paid they won't be admitted on the call.
You will need to have/create a zoom account to be able to log into the call.
This is a standard EandT security protocol.
See you on Thursday. J.
1 hour 30 minutes
Q&A about the book 'Who is the Government - The Great Deception'Zoom