Fri, 12 Jan|
Shock of Capture: Using Equity in the Court Room and the Notices you need once you get home.
What your need to know if you are unexpectedly arrested, what to say in court and what to write when you are released. An update that shuts them down.
Time & Location
12 Jan 2024, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm NZDT
About the event
This seminar will give details on what to expect if you are arrested and held over night,
- Shock of capture what it means and how to deal with it,
- How the police are behaving once they know you are not going to comply,
- How to behave once you get into court,
- What to say once in front of the judge,
- What questions to ask the Police,
- What knowldege you need to be successful,
- What to write and how to construct your First Notice once you leave the court.
- What to include with the noitce so they can't come back at you.
Know their game, apply the rules, win the game.